We live in a very fast moving world and even the most organised companies or organisations can be caught on the back foot by rapidly emerging events or situations such as extreme weather, a large or high profile incident or accident or - as we are seeing at the time of writing with the Coronavirus - a major world wide pandemic.
As soon as these events happen your customers or employees are likely to start asking questions. They might want to know how the event affects them or alters the product or service you are providing to them. Your regular service channels are likely to see a huge increase of incoming queries and may struggle to cope. And in today’s “always on” 24/7 world your customers and/or staff probably want those answers and information right now.
Malcolm! to the rescue
- Use our hosted hub to create an online destination that contains your response to the event or situation
- Direct your customers or staff to this hub and use it as the de-facto place to disseminate information and house knowledge plus give users the opportunity to interact or submit information
- Keep it regularly updated as the event or situation progresses and/or evolves
- Use with internal or external audiences
- Password protect the entire hub or just certain content - it’s up to you!
- Reference the hub content in other online spaces (eg social media or apps) via embeds and links
Malcolm! offers you...
- The ability to focus and scale your communications and centralise any event or incident related servicing
- Super quick deployment (immediate setup 24/7/365)
- Full branding and look and feel control
- A complete set of comprehensive and powerful authoring, publishing and internal approval tools
- Use of your own domain or subdomain
- Integration with thousands of other apps and services including your own systems via webhooks
- No long term tie in - 30 day rolling contract and great value pricing
Have your response centre up and running within an hour with Malcolm!
Get started here. If you need a hand or have questions let us know here.